Sunday, June 3, 2007

E-mail to Friends

Hey all-

so you caught me at a bad time yesterday because it was my bro's high school graduation. I swear to god it took longer than ours, but there was like 1/10th the students. The graduation speaker was wicked awful, but my brother was the class-elected speaker he did a good job.

Other than that, I've been sick since I got home. I've mostly been playing pokemon and explaining to people in about 15 different ways why I don't have a job yet and that I am going to a monastery in Taiwan. I've taken to just telling people my "plans" before they even ask, simply because it saves time. Also, my family is starting to get to me. What a surprise. I guess that's more incentive to stop playing video games and start looking for real jobs, but I'm saving that for monday.

Anyway, I thought a good way to keep in touch would be to start a blog. a couple of my friends did it when they graduated a few years ago, and i've ept up with their misadventures pretty well that way. So this, and other musings will go up on thedailytommy.blogspot.com . I don't know for sure if RSS feeds are working yet for it, but I'll get it going in the next few days. Yeah, it'll be a good combo of actual life events and musings about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Right now, only one post, but of course, there's more to come.

Peace,
Tommy

No comments: