Wednesday, October 22, 2008

体育祭予行

This morning we had rehearsal for the taikusai/bunkasai at Mikuma (athletics/culture festival). I did nothing this whole morning practicall, but because I just had to be there, it was no problem. It's very strange, that when I am put in charge of my own time, I waste it and complain of boredom, but when I am doing something that's actually quite boring, its no problem. I just lazed around and talked with some kids listened to some japanese crap. I don't get it. If i was doing that little amount of producive work normally, I'd be going nuts like I usually am. getting all depressed and shite. WTF? I don't get myself. I'm too critical of myself. So i had a good morning! congratulations. now sitting in my chair the feelings starting to slide away

No comments: